Create the Ultimate Outdoor RV Setup
You’ve gone camping, now it’s time to enjoy the great outdoors! That’s what it’s all about, right? Whether you’ve owned an RV for a while and are looking to update your outdoor setup or you’ve just bought your brand-new rig and are putting together your outdoor kit for the first time, we’ve put together a list to create the ultimate outdoor setup for your RV!
The key to these items is finding ones that are durable and suitable for the outdoors, are easy to set up and tear back down, and that fit your personal style. Don’t be afraid to play with different color and texture options to find what creates the most inviting space for you!
- Outdoor rugs.
- Comfy outdoor chairs, like folding chairs or folding lounge chairs. Make sure to pick ones you can easily get in and out of!
- Throw pillows that can withstand a bit of weather.
- Spruce up the outside of your RV with décor, such as hanging plants and tapestries, as well as any other items that you like, like vases, flamingos, bird feeders, and flags.
- For a bit of privacy as well as for visual appeal, consider adding a privacy screen to your set up.
- Another privacy option would be to hang curtains from the awning. This also give you a bit of rest from the sun and possibly bugs too.
- If you have pets, bring some portable fencing or a pet pen with you to give them a bit of space without letting them run completely free.
- Outdoor lights, such as string lights to hang from the awning or path lights to line your outdoor camp area.
- Folding side tables, so you can set your coffee down when you’re watching the sunrise!
- Folding card tables, if you’re going to a site that won’t have tables there.
- Tablecloths and tablecloth clips.
- Step covers.
- Portable fire pit and cover.
- A portable mini projector for those warm nights when you want to lay out under the stars.
- Pop-up tents for extending the shade past your awnings and creating a separate space to relax with friends away from the RV.
There are also a variety of outdoor camping games that you can keep on hand to play that will entertain you, the kids, and your guests for hours:
- Giant Jenga
- Bocce ball
- Ladder Toss